Registering your team is easier than ever!
We know that schools can be busy places. So, we’ve made it easier than ever to secure your tickets – just follow the 5 simple steps listed below.
Ticket price includes
- Morning tea and lunch, with tea/coffee and fruit and yoghurt on arrival
- Conference bag and lanyard
- A take-home folder containing workshop materials from speakers including differentiated printables for classroom use
- Access to an electronic folder of files and resources from speakers on the day
- The chance to win primary maths book bundles, hand selected by Anita and valued at $142 each.
Ready to register? Book your tickets now!
Early Bird Discounted Tickets
Closes Friday 12 April 2019
(last day of Term 1)
Individuals: $300 per person
Teams (max 8 delegates per school): $280 per person
Full Price Tickets
Closes Friday 5 July 2019
(last day of Term 2)
Individuals: $340 per person
Teams (max 8 delegates per school): $320 per person
All prices are GST inclusive.
Step 1: Grab and pay for tickets now
Decide how many tickets you need for your team (maximum of 8). Then, one person – your Conference Organiser – buys tickets for your team and receives one invoice/receipt.
You can either:
- PAY NOW – DETAILS LATER; simply grab the number of tickets your school needs (just enter ‘TBA’ for each delegate’s First Name, Surname and email in Eventbrite). Then, later on, jump back into Eventbrite and add your team’s information and session selections;
- Enter ALL DETAILS NOW if you already know who you want to send and their session selections. To help you quickly gather this information we’ve created PLANNING SHEETS for you to print at Step 3.
Remember: seats are limited for sessions, so if there’s a presenter you’d really like to see, get your selections in quick to reserve your spot. First in, best dressed.
All details and session selections must be provided by Friday 5 July 2019 (last day of Term 2).
Step 2: Create your team
Get your staff together and decide who is going. Your school team could include the following educators:
- Classroom teachers, K-6
- Instructional Leaders
- Maths leaders and maths team members
- Principals, Deputy Principals, Assistant Principals.
Because this is a team-based conference, it’s an excellent opportunity for you to gather a team of classroom teachers and leaders so you can hear the information first-hand and come away with a consistent approach to differentiation at your school.
Step 3: Print your planning sheets
Delegate Details Sheet
Use this sheet to gather individual delegate information.
Session Planning Sheet
Use this sheet to strategically plan your team’s selections by workshop year level (K-6) and teacher career stage (ECT, EXP, L, P. Details on page 2) to gain maximum benefit for your school.
There are three concurrent sessions, each with four workshops to pick from. You can find the list of sessions on the Program page.
Step 4: Call a 5-minute team meeting to gather all delegate details
Agree who’s going to which sessions. Record this on your Session Planning Sheet from Step 3.
Gather each team members details as shown on the Delegate Details Sheet from Step 3 so they can receive reminders and updates. Record these carefully on your on Delegate Details Sheet for your Conference Organiser to use.
Note: Please ensure NESA Teacher Numbers are 6-digits.
Step 5: Update your team details
Once your Delegate Details Sheet & Session Planning Sheets are completed, the Conference Organiser (the person who completed the online registration) can update all delegate details and session selections directly online using the Eventbrite link contained in the Confirmation email they received with your team’s tickets and invoice. See how to do this here.
Any problems, just reach out to Cindy Pellas via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT: All completed details must be received by Friday 5 July 2019 (last day of Term 2) in order to attend your sessions and qualify for NESA PD hours.
Cancellations and refunds
Registration can be transferred to another staff member at your school at no cost. However, workshop selection changes are not guaranteed. All changes must be received in writing by email@example.com before Friday 5 July 2019 (last day of Term 2). No cancellations or refunds permitted.